Monday 3 August 2009

Review on Dermalogica daily microfoliant

Hey my lovelys,
So i wanted too do a review on this product as it's one i have been using for some months now. My mum introduced me too dermalogica some time ago and she actually gave this too me as it didn't work for her. It made her skin go irritated and red so ever since i have been using it and for me it has worked very well. I use this everyday, i wash my face using a dove soap as that cleanses my face and then use the product after , it works very well for getting deep into the pores and getting rid of dead skin cells. After use my face is always smooth and it gets rid of my dry spots so when i apply my makeup i always feel its easier too spread evenly. After the first use i noticed a difference smooth, non flaky and fresh looking skin.
I would defiantly recommend this if you have dry patchy skin it has worked wonders for me. Even tho it is very expensive i would say it's defiantly a product to treat yourself. If there is anything else you would like too know about this product feel free too ask, has anybody else tried this product? how did it work for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment