Wednesday 5 August 2009

Dermalogica skin smoothing cream

So Ive been trying out a few products recently by dermalogica and the skin smoothing cream i thought was really good. It's a great moisturiser for normal/dry/sensitive skin. it glides on really well and for the first try i felt my skin calm down and feel nourished. its not greasy although its a medium weight cream. The cream is a white colour and has a pleasant aroma. It has lasted me so long so for the price it is really long lasting. Ive have noticed from this product that is not too heavy and moisturises very well into my skin and doesn't make it tight. when applying i use a pea size amount and that covers my whole face so altogether this is a very good product non heaviness and greasiness. what could be better more?

i would deffo recommend this to everyone. let me know what you all think and your views on this product? :)

7 comments:

  1. nice blog, I also like your background. I followed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog. Good work with everything and I hope to see more :D
    Rolfe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review!

    Fun blog - come and check out mine if you haven't yet.

    Cheers,
    Michelle
    lipstickrules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have heard so many amazing things on this brand! Im gonna go check it out!!

    Sara:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I wanted to leave you a coment to say that you have the coolest blog ! Great pictures and you write really interesting posts. Thanks so much for sharing it and best wishes - have a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmm...i think i might try this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thankyouu everyone it means so much that you like my blog.. :) yes defo check it out.. love you all xxx

    ReplyDelete